Links to the registration and presentation submission sites for
Evolution 2010 and iEvoBio are listed below. Registration and
presentation submission are completed on separate sites. Once you have
registered you will be able to log back into the system to add more
options for guest registrants, field trips, childcare, and merchandise.
Once you have purchased an
item, refunds can only be made by written request. Please review
the Evolution 2010 Refund and
Cancellation policy here.
*** Please Note: There are two separate sites, one for registration and one for talk/poster title submission ***
*** Early Registration Has
Registration for Evolution 2010
and iEvoBio can be
completed from the site
below. You will be able to choose options for one conference or
both conferences combined. Before you begin the registration
process, please review information pages on items you may want to
- Field trips
- OMSI day trips for kids 8 years and older
- Campus dorm housing (room rental for all five nights)
- Banquet tickets (beef, fish, and vegan/vegetarian options available)
- Discounts for students and postdocs
Costs and registration options can be viewed HERE
Register for Evolution 2010 and iEvoBio HERE
Edit your Name Badge for Evolution 2010 HERE
*** Presentation Submission Deadline is Past ***Late presentation submissions may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at Evolution firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Titles for oral presentations and posters can be submitted using the links below. Note that there are separate submission procedures for iEvoBio and Evolution 2010. Before you get started, here are a few things to consider:
- Decide on the type of presentation you wish to submit.
for presenters can be found here.
Please note that only one Evolution 2010 presentation is allowed per
person, but you
may be a coauthor on multiple presentations.
- If you are participating in a symposium or giving a special lecture you will need a password to submit your title. Obtain your password from the symposium organizer.
- Decide on keywords - a list of available keywords can be found here.
- If you are declaring candidacy for the SSB Ernst Mayr Award you
to submit a 400-word abstract to the SSB Mayr Awards Committee (email@example.com) in addition to your title and keywords.
- If you are declaring candidacy for the SSE Hamilton Award you will need to
submit a 400-word abstract in addition to your title and
- You will have the opportunity to volunteer as a student worker and to declare your candidacy for presentation and travel awards during the presentation submission process.
- *For iEvoBio* follow
directions on the iEvoBio
site for presentation submission (do not submit the same
presentation to both conferences).
- Login to the Evolution 2010 Title Submission Site web site using
the email and password
you created when you registered for the meeting.
Submit your presentation for Evolution 2010 HERE
Search presentations HERE The program
has gone to print so you are no longer able to edit your presentation.
Steve Terrill / Travel Portland